2010年5月15日星期六

Work Work Work




Still haven't reply me larxh !!
So anxious now ..



Oh My God !
My mama go singapore ..
Call my mama help me buy " Stage " brand gerxh things !!
Then she say she don't know what is that ?!?!
Oh My God x 2 !!!!!!
" Stage " also don't know ?
The boss of " Stage " is who ?
Is " Show Lo " larxh !!

Stage

Please click this ..
Haha ... But if you are not in Taiwan .
It will be useless .!!



Show Lo
will open a concert in singapore in this month ..
I call mama help me buy ticket ..
My mama say it's too late !! Ish Ish ..
I want hantam dia already !!
Kay lo .
She promise me , she will let me study in Taiwan when I am collage ..
Yay !! And also one thing ..
She say if the next time Show Lo open concert in Kuala Lumpur , then she will buy the most in front place for me !! Ha ha ..!
My lovely mama ... Makz `

没有评论:

发表评论